Cypre Bikes warrants that its frames and forks will be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship for one year after they are first purchased.
This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification to the frame, fork or components.
The warranty does not cover:
- Bicycle components, paint and decals, surface finishes or other cosmetic damages.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage to components or parts as a result of improper assembly.
- Consumable parts such as: bicycle tubes, tires, brake pads, bearings, cables and grips.
- Damage as a result of improper or inadequate follow-up maintenance.
- Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended or not compatible with the bike as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accidents, misuse, theft, abuse or neglect.
- Damage as a result of improper use including, but not limited to, crashing into things or crashing in general, riding in extreme terrain, BMX or skate parks, staircases, abuse of the product, or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design.
Product defects must be confirmed either by photograph or by a bicycle mechanic. This warranty is valid only for original owners in Canada and is non-transferable. Proof of purchase is required.
This warranty will not cover any damage arising out of commercial use, including rental use.
All products for which a warranty claim is made must be returned at the cost of the buyer.
We recommend all bikes purchased be assembled by a professional bike shop mechanic.
Returns will be accepted within 14 days, except items indicated as final sale. The bicycle must be returned in like new condition. Returns must be repacked in the original box with all of the original packing materials and repacked so that the frame and all other parts are protected during transport. We can provide you with a photo of a fully packaged bike to help guide you.
Returns for reasons other than factory defect will result in the buyer assuming the cost of the original outbound shipment in addition to the cost of shipping the returned item. This cost will be deducted from the refund. Returns must be pre-authorized by Cypre Bikes Inc and confirmed by photograph or by a bicycle mechanic. You can obtain pre-authorization by emailing email@example.com.
If your bicycle arrives with shipping damage or a factory defect, please let us know immediately. We will offer to have it repaired at your local bike shop or we will offer an exchange or refund. This choice is at the discretion of Cypre Bikes and depends on the type and severity of the defect or damage.
If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org