This website is operated by Cypre Bikes Inc. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Cypre Bikes Inc. We offer this website, including all information, tools, goods sold, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting any of our websites, or by purchasing something from us (“Goods”), you use our “Service” and therefore agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or the “Terms”), including any additional terms and conditions, and policies, referenced herein or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of our Service, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, or contributors of content, whether or not such person buys our goods or not.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF OUR WEBSITES, OR BY BUYING ANY OF OUR GOODS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE ANY SERVICES. IF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER, THEN ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WITHOUT ANY MODIFICATION OR COUNTEROFFER.
Any new features, data, or tools, which are added to our Services, or modifies our Services, are also be subject to these Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site (and if so, you will be liable for your minors use of the Services).
- You may not use our Service (which includes all our products) for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature in connection with the Service.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms may, at our option, result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time, without cause and without notice.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. However, you may, without our consent or knowledge, resell any Goods on a personal basis and not in a commercial manner (e.g. as a one-off and not as an income stream).
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available with respect to the Services is not accurate, complete or current. The material with respect to the Services is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on such material is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Services, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices and availability for our Goods are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We are not liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through our website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy, as may be in effect from time to time.
- We have made efforts to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our Goods online. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Goods or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction, as we see fit for any reason.
- All descriptions of Goods or Service pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any Goods at any time.
- Any offer for any Good or Service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- All intellectual property rights in the Goods or made available or disclosed to you in the provision of the Service will remain the sole and exclusive property of us (or our licensors, affiliates, or contractors) and except for the limited license to you use such intellectual property as part of Your use of the Services or Goods in accordance with these terms (or any user or operations manuals that come with any Goods), no right, title, or interest is granted in such intellectual property to you.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order (or other form of purchase) you place with us.
- We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
- You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- You agree to be bound by our Returns Policy as in effect from time to time.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools or applications over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such third-party tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement (and which we specifically disclaim).
- We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of such third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. You waive any moral rights associated with the comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the Services: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THESE TERMS OR OTHERWISE TO THE CONTRARY:
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for any periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk.
- The Service and all Goods, and any other services or products delivered to you through the Service, are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'AS IS' and 'AS AVAILABLE' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. We disclaim all implied warranties, whether by statute, common law, custom, or otherwise, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- In no case shall Cypre Bikes Inc, our directors, shareholders, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Service, Goods, or any products procured using any our services, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, death, personal injury, damage to property or others, errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service, any content, or Goods posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law or $10.00, which ever is lesser and permitted by such laws. For greater certainty, by way of example, we are not liable to you if you get hurt in an accident involving a bike purchased from us.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cypre Bikes Inc. and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service, the documents the Terms incorporate by reference, your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party, and your use of the Services or Goods. For greater certainty, by way of example, if your friend uses your bike (purchase from us), get hurts in an bike accident, and sues us, you will reimburse/cover our costs.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us.
- You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and the applicable federal laws of Canada.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Box 1168, Tofino BC, V0R2Z0